Friday, August 17, 2012

We all make mistakes :(

Wow, tonight is a night of epic fails. Well maybe "epic" is not the most appropriate word, but jeeze I sure made a lot of mistakes this week!

Mistake #1: I didn't watch SYTYCD! I know, what's wrong with me?!? I'll blame the Olympics for throwing off my T.V. viewing schedule. That and I was at a friend's house until 1:00am on Wednesday. woops. Normally I'd cram it in Thursday morning. Yeah forgot about that too. New plan is to watch it tomorrow and post asap.

Mistake #2: I'm realizing that my blog has been heavily devoted to SYTYCD reviews. Maybe some of you don't mind. But I'm all about diversity and I do have a lot of passions outside of sitting on my butt and watching T.V. (It always makes feel worse when the subject of my T.V. viewing is something super active. So, SYTYCD + Olympics haven't been helping the guilt factor much :/ ) I've had 3 or 4 other posts planned. And I've failed to finish them.


Mistake #3: This one is unrelated to blogging, but is a bigger issue in my real world problems. And this is really embarrassing to admit. I missed on orientation this week. For a sub job. And not just any orientation. Normally there are so many people at those things it would be easy to be missed. Nope, this was a one-on-one type. An orientation that personally called and scheduled. And I didn't realize my error until this evening--over 24 hours past my appointment. I think that may be the absolute worse thing you can do.

So picking myself back up and trying again tomorrow. Thank goodness for a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment